For general (non-contestant) admission to the World Yo-Yo Contest 2018 venue, you will need to purchase an admission pass.
Contestants competing in the Freestyle Divisions (1A-5A, AP, WOMEN’S, OVER-40, Spintop) do not need to purchase a General Admission ticket. See here for Contestant Registration.
General Admission (Spectator Tickets) are NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. We will update once they are available again.
TICKET TYPES AND PRICES
ONE DAY ADMISSION – JPY 2000 (Approx. US $18)
One day only: for Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This ticket gives you admission to the Main Hall.
THREE DAY ADMISSION – JPY 5000 (Approx. US $45)
This ticket gives you admission to the Main Hall on ALL 3 days (Prelim, Semi-Final & Final days).
How To Purchase
1. Purchase Admission Ticket on this page
Payment Method: Credit Card, PayPal
Deadline: July 31
Please print out the auto-reply e-mail from PayPal or note the payer’s name and e-mail address used for payment. This is the proof of purchase you must have in order to pick up your tickets at the registration table at the contest venue.
2. Purchase at the Contest Venue
After July 31, tickets can only be purchased at the contest venue. Please purchase your ticket(s) at the registration table. Also, please note the slight increase in ticket prices:
- ONE DAY ADMISSION – CNY 150 (Approx. JPY 3000, US $28)
- THREE DAY ADMISSION – CNY 400 (Approx. JPY 7500, US $70)
- EVERYONE will need an Admission Ticket to enter the Contest Main Hall.
- If there is a large number of Pre-Sale (on this web site) tickets, we may cancel or restrict the sales of At-Venue tickets.
- We cannot refund any purchases.
- One admission ticket is required for each person to enter.
- If you lose your Admission Pass, it cannot be re-issued to you. You will need to buy a new admission ticket.
(Last Update: 2018.7.25)